1. Moleskines are expensive. Because they have to pay for lovely marketing like this:
2. The new Myspace looks a billion dollars. Which is considerably more than its share price.
3. This is old, but one of those lovely humanising/planet-awareness-raising/cognitive-shift-to-global-values videos. There’s a stunning view of the UK somewhere in the middle.
4. This is a pretty ‘out-there’ campaign video to dissuade a bank from investing in coal power. But I like it.
5. And finally, this is what happens if the bank above keeps investing in coal power…